You are looking at the most compact amphibious metal detector in the world. Not only does the DetectorPro Headhunter Wader metal detector contain today's most innovative electronics, it is the first metal detector that has all the electronics built into the headphones. By eliminating a control housing, weight of the metal detector is significantly reduced and so is your arm fatigue. When you travel, the DetectorPro Headhunter wader metal detector also takes up very little luggage space. All of this is possible because of their innovative microcircuitry and packaging. The DetectorPro Headhunter wader has been engineered to perform in both salt and fresh water, but it is also just as effective on land. The DetectorPro headhunter is a true universal application metal detector and will open up a whole new world of excitement for you. Tens of thousands of valuables are continuously lost each year and now you can start finding them!
New updates for the improved model!
- Operating Search Frequency: 2.4kHz quartz crystal controlled.
- Searchcoil: solid 8 inch MegaDEPTH heavy-duty negative buoyancy coil, co-planar, RF shielded, alternate choice of 10" searchcoil.
- Headphone Transducers: Permanently encapsulated high-output piezoelectric.
- Audio Frequency: 400 Hz.
- Headphone Earcups: Heavy-duty polymer full ear surround; extra comfortable soft cushions, ambient noise blocking up to 24 decibels, heavy-duty ear-to-ear wiring with new seals for added strength.
- Headphone Frame: Adjustable padded headband, no screws, no wire frame, no rust, compact carry foldable design,
- Controls: "Stay put" discrimination with segmented "click" positioning; full-range volume and sensitivity for fine adjustments.
- Search Mode: Silent search, slow motion full range discrimination.
- Operating environments: Salt & fresh water to 6 feet, beach, rain storms, land.
- Cable: Straight, heavy-duty coil wire for added strength.
- Hand Grip: Soft foam anatomic for all-day use.
- Rods: Self-draining anodized aluminum with durable baked on black powder coating.
- Armrest: Adjustable stainless steel with waterproof padding.
- Isolator: Heavy-duty non-metallic with nylon wingnuts & stud assembly.
- Rod Length: 43 to 53 inches.
- Breakdown: Three pieces for easy storage and travel.
- Weight With Batteries: 3.5 pounds.
- Batteries: (2) 9-Volt cells of any type, carbon-zinc, alkaline or rechargeable can be used.
- Battery Life: Up to 50 hours (alkaline)
- Applications: Jewelry, relic, and coin hunting.
- Warranty: Two Years
NOTE: Specifications and features subject to change without notice.
Note: All prices in US Dollars
Metal Detector Finds · Blackwidow · Gold Metal Detectors · Jolly Rogers · Metal Detector Headphones