Introducing a Totally NEW Concept in Land Metal Detectors.
The first compact, lightweight land metal detector with full-powered, user friendly circuitry built into its headphones and a built-in full-detection power Target Probe (Optional)!
They took the best features of their water-based machines and created a lightweight land detector called the Headhunter LANDPRO. They raised the bar in land detecting by adding an optional built-in target probe with a highly accessible detachable mount directly on the searchcoil shaft! With a flip of a switch, you have full detection power directed into the optional probe during target recovery. Your chances of scratching a valuable find are greatly reduced by being able to pinpoint your target very accurately.
Check out the new features on this brand new model!
- Operating Search Frequency: 2.4kHz quartz crystal controlled.
- Searchcoils: 8-inch MegaDEPTH heavy-duty
- Target Probe: Built-in full detection power probe for more accurate pinpointing and recovery; mounts on the control shaft for better accessibility.
- Headphone Transducers: Permanently encapsulated high-output piezoelectric.
- Audio Frequency: 400 Hz.
- Headphone Earcups: Heavy-duty polymer full ear surround; extra comfortable soft cushions, ambient noise blocking up to 24 decibels, heavy-duty ear-to-ear wiring with heavy-duty ear-to-ear wiring for added strength; special connectors for interchangeable searchcoils and target probe.
- Headphone Frame: Adjustable padded headband, no screws, no wire frame, no rust, compact carry foldable design.
- Controls: "Stay put" discrimination with segmented "click" positioning; full-range volume and sensitivity for fine adjustments.
- Search Mode: Silent search, slow motion full range discrimination.
- Operating environments: Land and beach.
- Cable: Straight, heavy-duty coil wire for added strength; coiled/straight wire on probe.
- Hand Grip: Soft foam anatomic for all-day use.
- Rods: Self-draining anodized aluminum with durable baked on black powder coating.
- Armrest: Adjustable stainless steel with waterproof padding.
- Isolator: Heavy-duty non-metallic with nylon wingnuts & stud assembly.
- Rod Length: 43 to 53 inches.
- Breakdown: Three pieces for easy storage and travel.
- Weight With Batteries: 3.5 pounds.
- Batteries: (2) 9-Volt cells of any type, carbon-zinc, alkaline or rechargeable can be used.
- Battery Life: Up to 50 hours (alkaline)
- Applications: Jewelry, relic, and coin hunting.
- Warranty: Two Years
NOTE: Specifications and features subject to change without notice..
Note: All prices in US Dollars
Metal Detector Finds · Blackwidow · Gold Metal Detectors · Jolly Rogers · Metal Detector Headphones